You will need a German waffle iron (heart shaped) for this recipe
This will serve about 2 hungry people!
1 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tbsp oil
250ml soya milk (or other non-dairy milk)
Oil/vegan margarine to grease the iron
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients
- Then add the soya milk, water and oil and stir well. The mix should be fairly liquid, so add a little more soya milk if you need it.
- Turn on the waffle iron and leave it to heat, lightly grease the iron using oil or margarine
- Using a ladle, scoop the mixture into the middle of the waffle iron and bake (only put one scoop in and not enough to cover the whole iron as it will expand)
- When finished, take the waffle out of the iron, serve with icing sugar, fruit, ice cream, golden syrup or anything else and eat and enjoy!